Original topic:

999Rs straps offer can't be redeemed

(Topic created on: 02-17-2022 12:24 AM)
kunalshah9
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
I had purchased watch 4 on 9th of February 2022, and I had completed all the requirements  of the given terms and conditions, still whenever  I try to redeem the offer it says " device not eligible for redemption " . Its been 6 days now and  even after complaining the support, no fix from them
9 Comments
Wearables
Drop email on servicehead.in@samsung.com
0 Likes
abrahamjoy
Active Level 3
Wearables
I'm also facing same ,I purchased on January 27th ,when I mailed then they replied that I'm not eligible for the offer
0 Likes
saagy1912
Active Level 1
Wearables

same reply they have given to me as well.  all terms and conditions are satisfied.... bogus offer

0 Likes
saagy1912
Active Level 1
Wearables

even i am struggling to get the offer since 27th january. i am also safisfied all terms ..in email they replied i am not eligible.. seems this is **bleep** offer..misleading  ppl at large

0 Likes
saagy1912
Active Level 1
Wearables

i am also safisfied all terms of offer. still i got mail from samsung that i  am not eligible.. they are fooling ppl at large. bogus offer

0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Wearables

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
kkhanduri
Active Level 6
Wearables
Directly called the customer support they are unable to help
0 Likes
kunalshah9
Active Level 1
Wearables
I mailed and tried all, but Samsung isn't helping.. so now I had to file a consumer complaint
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Wearables

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes