6k evoucher officially released by Samsung for prebooking of Galaxy watch 4

(Topic created on: 10-22-2021 10:16 PM)
Frankstar
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
Hello Guys,
Good news to all Galaxy watch 4 users.

After a long struggle with so many follow ups Samsung officially released their 6k evoucher offer for prebooking of Galaxy watch 4 classic LTE variant users. So Guys who are all eligible for that offer. It's time to avail it and get benefited out of it.
8 Comments
Bsmn
Active Level 6
Wearables
Am a wifi user, still showing apologies message for me..
0 Likes
Frankstar
Active Level 3
Wearables
Even I faced the same issue previously... but as of now that was resolved. You should contact Samsung customer service and raise your concern to them..they will ask yu to raise a ticket regarding yur issue please raise the same through Samsung app and it will hardly take 3 to 4 working days to be sorted out.
0 Likes
Bsmn
Active Level 6
Wearables
Do you think am idle for 22 days? Every day am calling cc and new tickets assigned. And fyi since you called the cc they didn't resolve it for you. It is resolved for you only when they actually fixed it by their time line. Its not user based issue, product database problem..
0 Likes
Frankstar
Active Level 3
Wearables
Agree with yur scenario bro.. But even I felt the same , i used to follow up daily for this issue. Finally it was sorted out after soo many attempts. So I hope for you also the issue will be sorted out soon.
0 Likes
Wearables
Again, bands are out of stock. They can't cater to the supply chain then why issue pre book offers?
Frankstar
Active Level 3
Wearables
Please do check every 1 hour once. Because at any time they will be back with the stock. So please do check Samsung shop app regularly for stock related issues.
MadEater
Active Level 3
Wearables
Any time? It has been 2 week mate. They still haven't restocked it yet
0 Likes
Wearables
Thanks buddy. Let's hope.