Original topic:

My journey from Beginner to Expert #GreaterThan

(Topic created on: 01-25-2023 08:39 PM)
imankur
★★
Options
Unpacked 2024
Hi,My Name is Ankur Kumar Amar,Samsung Makers from India.So here i'm sharing my journey how i became a expert from a beginner.
Well,when i started doing macro photography, i was not able to get any perfect shot ,reason,unaware about subject's nature,behavior, how they act or react,when something come closer to it.
I was trying but not able to get any perfect shot,which was like failing each time.
After 2 week of trying and with the help of fellow mates,i was able to improve myself. And after some day i made myself better.
And Now,after 1 yr ,i have learnt more about macro ,astro and post processing of photography. In Short, Learnt & developed content creation skill.
That's how i'm #GreaterThan who i was last year. Show,how you are? 
This is why I'm super Excited for the #SamsungUnpacked which is going to Unveil something #GreaterThan Ever on 10th Aug from 06:30 PM onward.
My Expectations from the upcoming flex device to have spen slot inside it and spen must have multi gesture type button, so that we can play,pause,vol+& vol- remotely from spen while watching webseries with friends.
In last, if you haven't registered yet,go and register yourself and lots of love and good wishes to Samsung for the upcoming Galaxy LineUp ❤🧡🖤.

Registration link- www.samsung.com/in/unpacked 
4 Comments
SyedTabrez
Active Level 4
Unpacked 2024
Give me some tips
0 Likes
Unpacked 2024
For what?
0 Likes
SyedTabrez
Active Level 4