Original topic:

Samsung Unpacked Event 2021: First Impressions

(Topic created on: 08-13-2021 06:14 PM)
karansingh005
★★
Options
Unpacked 2024
So, as we all know Samsung unveiled some amazing devices two days ago on 11 August. So, I've made my first impressions for the same, and tell my feelings after seeing these products for the first time. Hope you like it!

Galaxy Z Fold 3

After seeing Galaxy Z Fold 3, and witnessing foldable tech in its third generation, it is safe to say foldables will rule the smartphone market. samsung has created a multitasking beast, with the help of s-pen support and so many amazing software features for various usecases. This makes z fold 3 perfect multitasking device. Not only that, but Samsung also put effort to improve the durability of the device by making it water resistant. If that wasn't enough, Samsung was even able to fit a industry first under display camera for a foldable smartphone! And to top it all of, this device has been launched 200$ cheaper than its predecessor. This shows that Foldable devices are the future.

Galaxy Z Flip 3

At just 999$, its the most affordable fordable smartphone in the market. with its range of colors, its also the most stylish device out there. Flip 2 is perfect candidate to disrupt the foldable smartphone market. Most importantly, they've improved the outside display to display much more information than before. This was the most favourite launched product for me in whole event for me! 

Galaxy Buds 2

At 150$, Galaxy buds 2 is an amazing package for anyone looking to buy great sounding wireless earphones at great price. They offer some amazing color options, and most importantly are very light and comfortable to wear, great especially for long hours. I think this product will sell really well considering price to performance ratio for the device.

Galaxy Watch 4

With industry first body composition measurement at your wrist, watch 4 has set a new benchmark in health tracking of wearable devices. With its style and innovative new software, watch 4 is seariously great product in wearable tech. Samsung and Google's collaboration to introduce new WearOS on Samsung watches is a move that I was long waiting for. I can't wait to see how much the overall software experience has improved on this watch! 

Also, do tell me in down comments below, which one is your favorite device out of all four? 😁🙌
3 Comments
Unpacked 2024
👌
Unpacked 2024
🙌😁
0 Likes
Unpacked 2024
😍😍
0 Likes