Did you mean: 

Original topic:

worst company in software management 😡

(Topic created on: 12-31-2019 02:07 PM)
deep223
Active Level 6
Options
Tips
why we not get super steady mode and features like s10. all they features ar  based on software not on hardware. that is reason apple is king. you pickup any iphone and realiae that this particular feature is missing because of hardware. 😡
8 Comments
AshokSugu
Active Level 4
Tips
They provide software update till hardware die
0 Likes
Kartik271994
Active Level 6
Tips
Face ID? Its only in X series. Slowfie ? Only in 11 series. There are hell lot of things like this. If companies give everything in everyphone no one will puchase flagships then. Its a simple marketing strategy followed by every single company including your Loved (Apple)
deep223
Active Level 6
Tips
iphone 11 is expensive then iphone 10. samsung ke 15000 wale phone me super steady mode he bhai but samsung walo ne s10 me love focus video kyu diya. ye btata ta he ki samaung kitna confused he.
0 Likes
Shauryam
Active Level 3
Tips
And Supersteady can't be provided because S9 plus or S9 does not have Ultra wide camera
Also What Kartik Said Is 100% True...
Also
Deep Fusion requires the A13 and will not be available on any older iPhones

0 Likes
deep223
Active Level 6
Tips
kya changes he bhai one ui 2 me aghar ap apple ke ios 12 se ios 13 dekh lo lots of change he.
0 Likes
nathanjdias
Active Level 6
Tips
Super steady actually requires hardware. It is based on the ultra wide lens and thus cannot be implemented in older phones.
What you said about Samsung not upgrading features is totally wrong. The S9 already got the PC Cable Dex sync from the Galaxy Note 10 and a lot more features.
Shazam
Active Level 4
Tips
first thing, everyone knows samsung is back in update game since the beginning. yet you came buying. and coming to apple you know about their hardware right? you pay around 550 dollars for a back glass crack.
0 Likes
louuisc
Beginner Level 2
Tips

From all my first hand experience I absolutely agree. Samsung always has the worst software beyond your imagination. 

And among all big companies they care the customers the least - maybe it's in their company culture. 

Absolutely disgraceful.

0 Likes