Did you mean: 

Original topic:

issues/errors i observed in one ui 3.o beta

(Topic created on: 10-28-2020 04:16 AM)
Rahulnaidu
Active Level 3
Options
Tips
1.heating issues every single time even i use some messaging apps and also for gaming itss very high than one ui 2.5 
2.when i connect to a Bluetooth device(buds live) the volume suddenly goes down for no reason while gaming even i set to max level in the volume its very low and its not even balanced
3. There are some app crashes while using
4.volume controller colour should be bright its not visible in some apps 
5. Very lag in gaming than before .as im mentioning the gaming always because we want to use more time for gaming in this 6.9 inch mobile 
6.in call logs atleast the icons should be visble as it makes it more beautiful and informative while seeing the profile or the image of a caller
7.the refresh rate of 120 hz is glitched while using some applications
8. The navigation gestures are hard that we always try to do it 2 to 3 times(not everytime) to go back
9.there should be a turnoff button for the edge lighting and popup because when we were using the mobile in public or else when we are with our friends and family we dont want to showup our messages or some personal information in the popups to them (this was confusing hope u understood)
10.And also edgelighting and popups use more battery for some people they want to save battery so better there should be a turnoff button
11. Make an option to change the accent colour in the notification panel which was shown in developer options but its not working since my note 8 haha ive been a note user since note 8,9,10+,and now nite 20 ultra
12.in my files application in Android folder the obb and media are missing 

And thanks for making this beta version available to us
And also hope u will see this mesaage and will work on it.
As im not blaming u on this update just hoping to fix these errors by u and also it have many more options to try we love them
I love many features u have introduced in this beta oneui 3.o thanku very much 
I loved the call background wallpaper changing system and many more thanq 
We love samsung❤ 
Im hoping that u will see my message and work on it 
@samsungindia
5 Comments
erank
Active Level 3
Tips
mine note 20 ultra is also and also restart unexpectedly
erank
Active Level 3
Tips
can you tell me your no I want to discuss some about note 20 ultra
Rahulnaidu
Active Level 3
Tips
sure brother ping me on instagram my iD- rahull_naidu
0 Likes
IndiaBetaTeam
Options
Tips

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We welcome your suggestion and we appreciate the time and effort you have spent to share your valuable comments. This will help us to improve our services.

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

If the issue still persists, kindly send system log file using Samsung member application i.e. Samsung member BETA app > BETA feedback > Send feedback > Error report > Collect log files > attach.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Sandip210789
Active Level 6
Tips
1. I have not faced restart problem at any time from. the date of pre order purchase

2. I am also using galaxy buds live, I don't facing any issue on it.
0 Likes