Did you mean: 

Original topic:

PITCH BLACK DARK MODE

(Topic created on: 10-25-2019 04:10 PM)
KIRANKUMAR7296
Active Level 3
Options
Tips
Instead of adding Grey Accents to differentiate tabs give intire flow with a complete pitch black background it looks more attractive on Dynamic AMOLED display..

For Example i have attached screenshot of the Setting Page of Smart Launcher 5, Similar to that Samsung can also keep its Entire Background in Pitch Black,

Even Samsung keeps that Entire Pitch Black on Dialer Keypad.

8 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tips
what theme is this?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tips
it looks sick
0 Likes
Tips
It Saves Battery, You Can Find Difference In Daily Usage, AMOLED is like 0 and 1 if the Display is Black The Screen is considered as off in that portion only the White Colour uses Battery
0 Likes
Tips
it's not any theme it's just the dark mode with only pitch black background without any grey shades, it helps to save battery.
0 Likes
rahulkheria
Active Level 7
Tips
is it on default launcher?
0 Likes
Tips
Whenever A Dark Mode is Enabled It is Good for our Eyes and Battery of our Device,

I use Smart Launcher, But Samsung can also Bring Pitch Black Background in Dark Mode.
0 Likes
Tips
Thats what we want. I've been reporting this since Last year beta they didn't change
0 Likes
horizion18
Active Level 2
Tips
even dark gray colour can save battery on AMOLED as all pixels are individually emitting light
you can use hex one ui pie to make themes for one ui devices running on pie
the devs will also soon roll out a version of app that supports theming on Android q
0 Likes