Note for all who have complaint for Netflix

(Topic created on: 12-10-2019 07:16 PM)
kaslokesh
Active Level 9
Options
Tips
For all those who are complaining regarding Netflix not working,

READ THE SAMSUNG's NOTICE FIRST!!!!

Its clearly stated there that Netflix will not work.

So instead of spaming the community and wasting others time by writing "Netfilx not working", do something else good for betterment of Android 10 software.
0 Likes
7 Comments
Ajverma
Active Level 7
Tips
wait bro...netflix is working if you have previously installed netflix before switch to beta build.... mine is working. But its not available in play store...
kaslokesh
Active Level 9
Tips
Thats well n good...
this post is for those who dont read the notices, T&C and just download the beta version and then start complaining.
For those, Netflix was already installed its working, thats great. But for those whom its not working should not be worried also since its already informed by Samsung that way.
0 Likes
akgfire
Active Level 5
Tips
mine is working because i have installed it previously
Tips
yes, its working....
kaslokesh
Active Level 9
Tips
Yes its working for those who had installed it before Upgrading UI2.
It isnt working for those who wants to install Netflix now after updating to UI2.
Know my perspective of writing this post too. Maybe then you will agree with it.
On opening the community I saw 5 posts continuously regarding Netflix not working. Sequence of posts differs from user to user.
So naturally it will irritate anybody.
Many ppls just want to update their OS but dont feel it important to read and understand the notice put by Samsung.
Some ppls dont even bother to send feedback to Samsung regarding OS.
0 Likes
Tips
Being an over smart and poking others isn't a wise choise. Everyone's here is with different perspective. They asked for the feedback, so the members from beta community gives it.
Tips
you ain't perfect to bring a NOTE highlighting the useless topic, better stay quiet watching others reviews.