Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Just to share few tips to get best out of your phone

(Topic created on: 12-02-2020 04:48 PM)
Zubair7727
Active Level 4
Options
Tips

I never had any issues so far. Getting consistently 7 to 8 hours of sot. First thing uninstall Facebook app, download Facebook lite app. Next switch on dark mode. Next turn off nearby device scanning, in sync menu just keep Gmail and contacts sync and turn off other item sync off. In aod.. Keep the options tap to show option. Make sure you check the reviews of any app before downloading as some apps drain the battery. Make sure to keep an eye on which app consume more battery and uninstall and download other equivalent app. Never play in developer options menu. 
5 Comments
kumik
Active Level 6
Tips
nice for your tips. but dont crticise any users like this!! who are all told you that they are using in developer options? and who cried to you for asking tips? dont say the things without knowing anything bro. am not using any developer options,why my battery is drain? anyway thanks for your cup of tips. i will follow your tips. 🤗
0 Likes
Zubair7727
Active Level 4
Tips
Sure. Pls try and use these tips hopefully it should work. But we have some in this forum who just keep crying rather than understanding how these things work. Very surprised to see them spoiling the settings and blaming the manufacturer. Anyhow this was not intended to you. If you read the comments there are few who keep crying consistently just the way I get good consistent battery back up.
0 Likes
kumik
Active Level 6
Tips
then you should dont use some words. if you really help them dont use these words thank you
0 Likes
Zubair7727
Active Level 4
Tips
Agreed bro. Thank you.
0 Likes
IndiaBetaTeam
Options
Tips

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate the time and effort you have spent to share your valuable comments. This will help us to improve our services.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support