Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Beta update

(Topic created on: 01-18-2021 12:23 AM)
RitikGarg
Active Level 3
Options
Tips
i think any company should not provide same features in every phone  . there should be some differentiation according too price..otherwise whats the difference for purchasing higher price phone if it is giving the same specifications for low budgeted phone.
so demand of new features is not relevant but the matter that relevant is its performance.. its performance is deterioting , taking time to charge , phone got some lags and display got improper while watching some videos and battery draining rapidly..
these are the concerned matter that samsung should look into...

25 Comments
mdlp
Active Level 8
Tips
hi friend
0 Likes
mdlp
Active Level 8
Tips
I agree with you with certain limitations as follows
0 Likes
mdlp
Active Level 8
Tips
all the companies Panworld are providing the features as per processor and it's policy
0 Likes
mdlp
Active Level 8
Tips
but in case of M31 all customers are deprived of features which are even avbl in less priced model as well as which are having lean processors
0 Likes
mdlp
Active Level 8
Tips
hope you can understand and pls check all details
0 Likes
Harsh4268
Active Level 4
Tips
But i want all the features of prime phone or iphone in my M31. If samsung doesn't give them and anyone else offer i will move. yaa my privacy and other things still matter.
0 Likes
RitikGarg
Active Level 3
Tips
ya u should move to MI .. they provide more feature which will automatically divert ur mind into that and ur focus from ur ambitions.
Harsh4268
Active Level 4
Tips
i have moved from MI mobile to samsung to support made in india and boycott china.

I'm talking about expections without related to my capacity.
i know i can't afford everything as I'm still a student. But still i wish
0 Likes
mdlp
Active Level 8
Tips
dear Friend , even Samsung in Not INDIAN
0 Likes