Original topic:

what customer care people are doing i was chatting with them from last 5days

(Topic created on: 05-10-2020 04:48 PM)
Sai533
Active Level 3
Options
Tech Talk
Today also I chatted with navdeep from Samsung members regarding my phone battery issue which iam facing from Jan 2020 onwards and I visited tmexclusive service center ameerpet twice .They are also hopeless in identifying the issue. I purchased this stupid phone for rs 23000 in the month of dec 2019 and still iam in warranty.service center people are simply opening the device care app and running the analysis.there it is showing everything fine according to the samsung policy and displays ok message.and every time it drains my battery percentage from 87 to 59 and still it shows good and ok message.Even in sleep mode also phone screen gets very hot.Thiswas also i shown to the service center people.They simply says charge the battery to full 100% and bring the device for some other day.Friends tell me how careless and stupid reply they gave to me after travelling 1hr 50 mins from my home to the destiny for two times 
0 Likes
5 Comments
Sai533
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
0 Likes
Sai533
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
Friends I have posted the screen shots and I shared the experience with the service center and customer care.I hope the experience which i had with this brand is truly worst.The management also should look forward this to help the our dad,mom,uncle,aunt,grand father who travel from far distance to reach the exclusive service center
0 Likes
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Kindly follow the below mentioned step to improve the performance of the device

1. Perform Battery Optimization: Settings > Select Device Maintenance/Device Care > Optimize > Optimize all options like Battery, Storage and Memory
  2. Adjust screen timeout settings: Settings> Display> Screen timeout> Select minimum screen timeout.

Battery related Concern: For more information, you can also follow given link:

https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/ 

Note: Drainage of battery depends on usage, we would also recommend you to close all the running background application as this may consumes battery

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Samsung Members App > Feedback >Error report > Attach log file for any issue)

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,

Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Sai533
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
arey **bleep** what you people are doing about my concerns and issues
0 Likes