Highlighted
Active Level 2
Samsung m30 volume is very slow,

What can I do for increased my Samsung m30 volume..
Plz help and reply..
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Hi there,

Sound issue can be caused due to several reasons. Samsung recommends avoiding lamination on the speaker.

Please perform the following steps to fix the issue:

• Check the mode. Settings> Sounds and vibrations> change the mode to sound and Increase volume (Ringtone, Media, Notifications, System, and Bixby Voice) to maximum
• Settings> accessibility> Hearing> Disable Turn of all sounds/Mute all sounds
• Diagnose the device using Samsung members application> phone care/Diagnose> Interactive check> Speaker

• Sometimes 3rd party apps may also cause the sound issue so check your device in Safe mode.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app (click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions).

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

View solution in original post

3 Comments
Highlighted
Active Level 4
it's volume is Itself low.Its not an issue.M30s is louder than m30.i am having both.M30s sound is Louder but clarity and Deep sound is there in M30.
Highlighted

Hi there,

Sound issue can be caused due to several reasons. Samsung recommends avoiding lamination on the speaker.

Please perform the following steps to fix the issue:

• Check the mode. Settings> Sounds and vibrations> change the mode to sound and Increase volume (Ringtone, Media, Notifications, System, and Bixby Voice) to maximum
• Settings> accessibility> Hearing> Disable Turn of all sounds/Mute all sounds
• Diagnose the device using Samsung members application> phone care/Diagnose> Interactive check> Speaker

• Sometimes 3rd party apps may also cause the sound issue so check your device in Safe mode.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app (click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions).

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Active Level 2
thanks..

Trying, let's see if