Original topic:

the problems that network cuts time to time more than 10 times in a day

(Topic created on: 08-01-2020 03:00 PM)
Anishthaiparambil
Beginner Level 2
Options
Tech Talk
I have been a customer of Samsung galaxy m31(8gb, 128gb) since a month ago. This is a very good phone. I really liked it.

But since the day of purchase, this phone has been having problems with network cuts from time to time. Even in places with network coverage at a very full range, the signal suddenly disappears when you watch something like YouTube or online calls like whatsapp call. Even if the phone calls on time, the call does not go. The signal is only available when the phone is restarted or switched back to airplane mode. But the signal symbol is also shown on the phone. This problem occurs more than ten times a day. This makes it very difficult for me to in my job time. Please resolve this issue. The latest in software is updated. I hope a solution to this problem will be found as soon as 
Possible. Any one can help me from this issue? 
 Thank you. 
0 Likes
2 Comments
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve "network" issue please follow below given steps:

1) Check network operators and select automatically (Settings> Connections> Mobile Network>Network operator> select automatically > Tap on OK > Registered on network).

2) Reset the device: settings >General Management > Tap on Reset.
Note: Before reset make sure to have back up of the data via Smart Switch Mobile App
(Install Smart Switch App > Open > Click on Memory Card Icon >Back Up option > Choose the data for Back up > Back Up).

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Tech Talk
thank you
0 Likes