Original topic:

secure folder

(Topic created on: 10-24-2020 07:43 PM)
joga09
Active Level 2
Options
Tech Talk
Secure folder should be provided to the all the phones above 13k across all the series why should some particular series of phone will get it why not all and it's not a unique feature most of the competitors they have it 
20 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
what about below 13k? if they demand same thing?
and which competitors are providing secure folder?
0 Likes
Tech Talk
Agree with you. Many companies provide private space or multiple accounts or personal-Work accounts, even under 10k. But Samsung makes hype in the name of Knox security, which is also not safe for secret files. just input wrong password 5 to 10 times and you can reset password of secure folder. Such a dammn secure folder and Knox security by Samsung😁😁😁😁😀.
it is better to use 3rd party apps to hide secret files and lock settings by any other 3rd party app for next security.
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
really? did you have secure folder?
are you talking about secure folder? or s secure
sorry bro, but you are wrong about knox or you have misconceptions about it, secure folder is just a part of Knox which you can see but knox is a huge things brother, don't take it easy
this is military grade security multiple international countries like america, france, germany and they also allowed to their military to use Samsung mobiles which having knox security, and approved it, as most secure.
this is not as simple as you think
if you don't believe me just Google it or search where you trust more then you will get to know about knox
more i can say that this is software +hardware implementation, it is continuously 24/7 monitering mobile kernal, and you can say that this is a body guard of kernel
0 Likes
Tech Talk
I don't require that next level security. I am a common man 👨, who uses a smartphone for connecting people and entertainment and infotainment. But I expect that my smartphone should give access of my phone to other person with my consent, but hiding some stuff like my work files.
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
i understand that bro, but i explain for those who think this is simple software folder,
but if you have this is plus point for you
and for those who keep credentials document, uses mobile in companies server, then this is very impotant part
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
and private space, multiple account, personal work is a different thing from secure folder
and i don't think anyone can reset password by putting wrong password 5-10 times it is totally wrong information you have
0 Likes
Tech Talk
Your comments from last month.Screenshot_20201025-001756_Samsung Members.jpgScreenshot_20201025-001734_Samsung Members.jpg
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
bro, i know it but no one can do this except you/user himself and this is s secure not secure folder
that's why i asked you that
are you talking about s secure or secure folder
s secure is different from secure folder
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
i clearly remembered this thing i suggested you this is only way to recover for user himself
when you reset it didn't ask anything?
0 Likes