Original topic:

#samsung ##samsunggalaxy fed up by your poor quality of accessories

(Topic created on: 05-18-2020 10:19 PM)
arjun1212
Active Level 3
Options
Tech Talk
3months ago i bought samsung s10lite , today all of a sudden charger stopped working , since last few days headphones not working properly due to loose usb pin , a minimun moment can loose headphone connection..
Finally went to samsung care , charger and headphones sent for replacement but , but with my all surprize they dont have extra temporary charger   so what should i do untill i get new one??
I bought a new one for few days🤬

Plz plz stop using cheap quality material , i bought samsung just for good quality , we had options like oppo vivo mi .

Even now a days mobile started heating while charging , fed up by issues.. can u get refund , whatevr u can??🙏🙏
0 Likes
3 Comments
arjun1212
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
waiting for your reply
0 Likes
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We at Samsung understand your concern. We apologies for the inconvenience. Kindly follow the below mentioned steps to improve the performance of the device:

1. Too many apps installed on device may cause the device heating issue. Uninstall the unnecessary apps if not using them.
  2. Usage of mobile phone when charging may cause the heating issue. So we recommend you to avoid usage of mobile phone while charging.

We would request you to please click on the mentioned link to resolve the issue related to device heating:https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-heating-issue-occurs-in-mobile-device/

For charger related to the issue, we would request you to please visit the service center as our service center can address this issue.

If the issue still persists, register your concern in Samsung Members Application in order to assist you better. (Samsung Members App> Get Help > Feedback >Error report > Attach log file for any issue)

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,

Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
arjun1212
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
i think its not a proper reply.. we are sorry ?? thats all??

what about i m not gettin replacement charger and headphone till i get new one??

what should i do without charger?
0 Likes