Original topic:

samsung s9 plus multiple issue on anroid UI 2.1

(Topic created on: 08-27-2020 01:59 PM)
Sahib24
Active Level 3
Options
Tech Talk
Samsung S9+ bug in Volte or 4G Airtel and Jio carrier, battery, graphic, screen resolution, etc

Hello, I update to latest Android 10 , ONE UI VERSION 2.1,
Please see attachment of screen shot of my phone detail.

Issue :
1. Unable to make or receive calls after update. No 4g and Volte service.
2. Speaker sometimes works some times not.
3. Screen graphic  or camera graphic are distorted.
4.Battery life gets short. When I check my battery usage it  showed 7 hour on OS.
5.Phone heating when use.

Well there are many issues.... so help me out and solve it. I tried everything I could , but no help I am very upset since  3rd of August 2020. When I update my phone.
#androidUI2.1 #ANDROID10 #SAMSUNGS9+

15 Comments
Sahib24
Active Level 3
Tech Talk

hello Samsung team, 

well, I must say, your support team or developer team does really not do not provide favorable solutions to customer's problem, instead of suggesting all the noob stuff, which everyone apparently has done already by googling it. I sent my phone's bug report to your support team, numerous times, but you are kept suggesting useless things. which I have done, I visited your service centre as they don't have the solution, they turn a software issue into a hardware issue, I mean seriously, if my phone detects sim, search 4g network, but unable to connect, that is due to software inability, 

and I am not the first customer who facing this issue, this your new android 10 really messed up, many users who use AIRTEL OR JIO are facing this issue, check this link https://issuetracker.google.com/issues/156842240 will elaborate my issue. 

listen, sir, I am losing my patience, either you solve it with the update or downgrade my phone to android pie or the version which was installed before JULY 2020 update. otherwise, I will break this useless device, and switch to a better brand which at least listens to customers. I spent around 60,000 which now feels wasted, I think I took the wrong step to buy the best phone at that time, instead, I should buy the gold, which is a better investment.and buy Vivo or oppo which also works well for 2 years at least then, switch to another after few years.

now don't reply which stupid tutorial, instead of working solution.

0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your inconvenience. We would request you to please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Riyo2020
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
you need to do is reset your phone
0 Likes
Sahib24
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
recently reset. no improvement
0 Likes
Sahib24
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
look at the grain in screen shot, is this the quality of amoled screen?
0 Likes
Sahib24
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
what's the MIPI fail means?
0 Likes