Original topic:

samsung pay not available on watch 4 46mm

(Topic created on: 12-10-2019 05:16 PM)
darkf1ber
Active Level 6
Options
Tech Talk
Hi all, 

Looking for a solution to have samsung pay on BT model, samsung galaxy watch 4, 46mm

Have reset both the app on phone and the watch. Watch also underwent a hard reset via the booting option. Unable to see the widget on watch and under galaxy wearable app.
9 Comments
jrbsins
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
change csc to xar of usa
0 Likes
NishitMehta
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
Please Don't Do This It Will Avoid Your Warrenty And Samsung Pay For Watches Is Not Available in India
0 Likes
jrbsins
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
warranty? you are not blowing e fuse or anything. changing csc never voids warranty
0 Likes
darkf1ber
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
oh! all it has to do is establish a connection to make the payment the very same way what nfc does via the phone
0 Likes
darkf1ber
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
I think when I first setup the watch, it did allow me under the very last option to register cards
0 Likes
Vivekkulkarni
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
After the ONE UI 1.5 update Samsung Pay is not working. Long press on the back button on the watch does nothing. Galaxy Wearables app also not showing Samsung Pay plugin.
0 Likes
Tech Talk

Hi there,

Currently samsung pay is not available on Samsung Galaxy watch in india.

We highly appreciate your suggestion as it will assist us in becoming better at what we do.

Regards,
Team Samsung Member

0 Likes
Vivekkulkarni
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Samsung Pay is the best invention by Samsung that we have been using since Samsung Galaxy S8. It is what gives the edge over Apple phones and watches. Having the capability on the Galaxy Watch and disabling it by Software esp for an emerging Market like India is a criminal injustice to faithful Samsung customers in india. or would it be best if we also switch over to Apple Watch for apple pay. It is highly recommended to reintroduce Samsung Pay for Samsung Galaxy Watch 46mm esp when it supports NFC. otherwise having NFC on the watch is waste. Before the One UI 1.5 update Samsung pay was working just fine. Why fix what is not broken. Samsung mus reconsider its decision and reintroduce Samsung Pay on Galaxy Watch in India.
0 Likes
darkf1ber
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
well the suggestion we have is MAKE IT AVAILABLE ASAP 😀