Original topic:

samsung m30 s too much low on network.

(Topic created on: 04-11-2020 06:05 PM)
vikasp80
Active Level 1
Options
Tech Talk
The network bars are still very low. When sim card is inserted on other phones. The other phones network bar are full. This issue is right from the beginning on my m30s phone. When moved inside home or last room of the house bars are totally lost. M30s has network issues.
3 Comments
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve "network issue "kindly follow the below given steps:

1)Check Network mode and set it to Auto Connect. (Settings >
Connections> Mobile Network> network mode SIM1 or SIM2 > Network mode> Select LTE/3G/2G auto connect)

2)Reset the device:
Note: Before reset make sure to have back up of the data via Smart Switch Mobile App
(Install Smart Switch App > Open > Click on Memory Card Icon >Back Up option > Choose the data for Back up > Back Up).
Settings > General Management > Tap on Reset.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
vikasp80
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Hi team I have already followed the steps written. The devices signal bars are always low and when we move inside all signal bars vanish and phone disconnects. This is the prime issue I reported in this samsung M30s mobile
0 Likes
vikasp80
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
sound of the phone is reduced from past couple of days.
0 Likes