Original topic:

samsung a50 android 10

(Topic created on: 03-19-2020 06:14 AM)
hunteraks
Active Level 3
Options
Tech Talk
AFTER UPDATE TO ONE UI 2.0 AND ANDROID 10 IN SAMSUNG A50.BATTERY DRAINING FAST..CAMERA DOWNGRADE....WIDE ANGLE REMOVED.....CHANGED CAMERA 25 MP TO 16MP.....THIS UPDATE IS TOTTLY WROST......MY MOBILE IS GOING TO HEAVEN.....
0 Likes
10 Comments
Faizal009
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
Bro for the battery problem just factory reset your device...it will help.
0 Likes
Tech Talk
it does nothing with reset after that, u will reinstall ur previous data.
it just time waste it is a software issue to fix this
0 Likes
Tech Talk
wide angle is there bro change the screen ratio from 3:4h to 3:4 there u can zoom and use wide angle
and I have faced a single issue is my fingerprint had completely broken it is not registering , if it is registers then I have checked added fingerprint it shows nothing
0 Likes
Tech Talk
Hope will fix it with Future Update
0 Likes
hunteraks
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
aravindturubati

remove screen lock.....And .....Power OFf your phone and remove Cached data And Turn On again and register I Hope It Will Help you
0 Likes
chitti1998
Expert Level 1
Tech Talk
no problem samsung checked the update that is bug free or not. they released beta update for all users in india. they will release official bug free update with march security patch.
0 Likes
hunteraks
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
this is last update ......This is official.....ab nahi aayega koi update
0 Likes
chitti1998
Expert Level 1
Tech Talk
no they will release another update. please wait.
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings From Samsung Customer Support!

Be assured, to resolve camera issue kindly follow given steps:

1. Clear application data:-tap settings>apps>camera>storage>clear data.
2. Remove third party application:- Tap Settings>Apps> Select the third-party application from Apps>Uninstall.

To resolve the issue of battery drainage kindly perform some of the basic steps in the given link:-
https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

If the issue still persist kindly send us the error log file with in 15 minutes of issue occurrence through error report section from Samsung Member Application :- Samsung Member Application > click on get help > send feedback > error report.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes