Original topic:

s9 plus update 3.0

(Topic created on: 10-05-2020 01:30 AM)
Vijay690
Beginner Level 2
Options
Tech Talk
I'm disappointed with there is no update for S9 plus
Its still flagship mobile, I don't why samsung is not supporting 3 years of updates, I'm moving to One plus bye bye samsung
0 Likes
7 Comments
Tech Talk
You have sufficient money to move from Samsung to Oneplus. But what about us? We have to stay with Samsung Galaxy phone. You are lucky bro👍
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
and another main thing is a new update is not allaways helpful..as an example Android 11 totally removed smart select option and many more.. everyone rejecting china and he wants to buy a device which 1% even don't match with s9+ including camera lense aparture..joke of the millennium 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you purchased a device just for os update i thik ... and another big mistake by you is .. there is no hands on samsung for os update..it's totally depends on Google as Android made and implemented by Google company to company... it's agreement of Google with samsung that 3 major os update will be given from s10 lineup... not a decision of samsung alone
Anushka01
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
bro s9+ far better from those Chinese mobiles..
you can still use it in 2020..
best for gaming camera is great..
and why do u need an update..
i think android 10 and one ui2.0 is enough..
no Need of android 11 ..after all after update phone becomes bad..afterall its Samsung update..
plz don't update and use it as it is
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk

samsung upgrade mien praticlly down grade device 

0 Likes
abhi2700835
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
U are guys with mentality of a 20k device just want more updates and other stuff u people don't think of experience which we get . oneplus is copying oneui 2 why because its better and u are moving to oneplus try s20 series u will love it
0 Likes
Riyo2020
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
the only reason why oneplus is beating s20 flagships is the processor
SD865 is far better than Exynos 990.
0 Likes
maupedx
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk

back to school

0 Likes