s10 Android 11

(Topic created on: 01-07-2021 07:53 AM)
Rakesh2204
Active Level 1
Options
Tech Talk
Hi Team, 

This is regarding one ui 3.0 Android 11 update 

I'm waiting for one ui 3.0 update from almost 15days. If samsung galaxy s10lite is getting Android 11 update why not for s10. Eventually s10 users paid more then s10lite and it was a flagship phone there is no point in buying flagship. Not sure why there is so much of delay in samsung. Android 11 released by google in the month of October but there is almost a 4months of delay even for new devices like s20 and note 20 there was 3months of delay. Hopefully will get an update with in this week. 
17 Comments
Prashantbgh
Active Level 9
Tech Talk
right brother.. I have s10 plus and I have also that question to Samsung
Deba1801
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
samsung flagship is a myth. they don't care for premium users. I am a s10+ user as well
Schoolboy26
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
it's not about premium phones man. even though it's called the S10 lite, its a much newer phone. if I'm not mistaken, it launched just a few days before the s20. maybe February 2020. so it's bound to get updates before the S10. I am waiting for it too. please be patient. we will get the update in the coming week or two. cheers.
Deba1801
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
bro, are you serious. I have never seen such blind "fanbuism ".

s10+ in United States comes with snapdragon while in Asia it comes with exynos. why is there a difference when as a Indian user I have to pay more than the USA counterpart?

samsung is known to degrade camera quality through updates.

what answers do you have for putting snapdragon in s10lite while putting exynos in s10 series.

As I said, its a myth. this will be my last samsung phone. once it gets damaged, switching back to Apple.
Schoolboy26
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
learn to read first brother. when the **bleep** did i say anything bearing any remote resemblance to what you are talking about?
0 Likes
Deba1801
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
control your emotions. I know it hurts as a fan boy. but Don't use abusive languages here. I am showing you the reality which you have sworn not to see 😄
0 Likes
Deba1801
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
newer phone doesn't matter. it from the S10 family. but I have seen this differentiation from Samsung. and yes samsung has lost it's value.

do you know what is the market value of the phone when you want to sell it? even after 2-3 months. go do some research and then speak to me.
0 Likes
Schoolboy26
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
I completely understand. and I agree with it. bhai ami eisob kotha bollam e kokhon. samsung **bleep**. they don't treat us the same here.
0 Likes
Schoolboy26
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
dude... what are you talking about? he had a concern about the update delivery and I tried to clear it. I agree with all that you said about the Exynos and Snapdragon. I suffer too.😂 abd please don't **bleep** tell me how to **bleep** talk to a smug, oversmart, overcompensating, **bleep** like you. **bleep** you. I will **bleep** talk however the **bleep** I want. thats why there is the BLEEP. So that sensitive little snowflake **bleep** like you don't hurt yourself and go crying to mommy. 😂
0 Likes