Original topic:

phone performance

(Topic created on: 01-14-2021 07:51 PM)
dechanguru
Active Level 1
Options
Tech Talk
Exynos 9611-performance not far enough..too much of lag i faced...better to fix with software updates. 

Camera's- outdoor shots are good but indoor shots are very worse in galaxy Camera's. I'm very disappointed with indoor quality shots.Need a good Camera's otherwise fix with software updates.

My personal suggestion is to provide good performance device,Good camera's. 
0 Likes
1 Comment
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and perform following step to resolve the Camera quality issue:

>>Check device in safe mode - Using Safe Mode on a Samsung phone allows you to force the device to run the essential operating system, and disable most 3rd party applications.
To enter in safe mode: Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears>Press and hold the power off icon.
To Exit safe mode: Restart the device.

And to resolve "device lagging" issue kindly follow the given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question) along with screenshots, short videos and error log file, so that we can assist you accordingly.

Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes