Original topic:

network problem in galaxy M31

(Topic created on: 07-31-2021 09:11 AM)
megamonster
Active Level 4
Options
Tech Talk
Iam using Vodafone sim in mobile..this is the fastest 4G network in my area..after starts to use this mobile, iam facing network problem very badly while others getting good network speed in the same network ..i tested my sim with other mobile and internet is very fast in my sim.The problem is not only in mobile data speed,but also in WiFi internet speed..while othe mobile the wifi is getting with full speed.. But my mobile (m31) is not Accessing that much internet speed.. Even I'd reset my phone phone twice...but no use of it.
184 Comments
Kuttykumar
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Same issue M series all models network issues but I'm fixing problem with " Samsung Band Selection " app
0 Likes
Parthiban123
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
I am also facing same problem in M31. first I change my network from Airtel to jio but problem not solved after that I bought duplicate sim and then I recharge even I have a valid pack. after that I went to Samsung service center and installed software at free of cost but still same problem. the problem is with the inbuild hardware. please give me a solution for this.... Thanks...
0 Likes
Tech Talk
M network loose
0 Likes
Tech Talk
Network problem
0 Likes
Jay2013
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
I am also facing same issue..on M31
0 Likes