Original topic:

network problem in galaxy M31

(Topic created on: 06-04-2020 09:38 PM)
megamonster
Active Level 4
Options
Tech Talk
Iam using Vodafone sim in mobile..this is the fastest 4G network in my area..after starts to use this mobile, iam facing network problem very badly while others getting good network speed in the same network ..i tested my sim with other mobile and internet is very fast in my sim.The problem is not only in mobile data speed,but also in WiFi internet speed..while othe mobile the wifi is getting with full speed.. But my mobile (m31) is not Accessing that much internet speed.. Even I'd reset my phone phone twice...but no use of it.
184 Comments
Sachpoo
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Dear Samsung team , we would love to hear from you in related to mentioned issue.
megamonster
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
no use of their reply..they are just copy pasting the messages
0 Likes
MuraliStalin
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
I'm also facing same issue.I did all the settings changes but no luck
Denisono
Active Level 1
Tech Talk

im at tesco and had same issues for last 2 weeks. tried this and its flying

settings_connections_mobile networks_acces point names then tap on your carrier and on the next window change autentification type_ from none to POP and CHAP then chose ipv4/ipv6 both APN CONTROL and APN roaming then tick in BEARER every each you have in the list except unspecified

i would attach some pics but no option for that

try this . should sort out the problem

good luck

0 Likes
Kuttykumar
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Not working Mr.Denisono same issues found I'm tried samsung band selection app it's working
0 Likes
MuraliStalin
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
No response from Samsung
0 Likes
shrutin
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk

yes i hv facing same network problem to idea network. plz give us suggetion how can trust on samsung if u r not resolve our problems with this handset

0 Likes
aromal007
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
iam also facing the same issue
0 Likes
RK6024
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Facing the same network issue with vodaphone Sim.
0 Likes
Tech Talk

I am also facing the same issue since I have moved to Samsung Galaxy M31. With my old phone, everything was working fine, but with Samsung M31, slow internet is a big problem.