Original topic:

light sensor problem ...and a pathetic experience at service center

(Topic created on: 07-17-2020 01:51 AM)
BiswanathSh1L
Active Level 1
Options
Tech Talk
I bought Samsung m30s on 4th july. After 3-4 days I have faced a serious problem in my handset regarding light sensor. Actualy when I unlock my handset the screen light didn't automatically change. So, when I go to outdoor from indoor the screen remain dull and for this reason I can't see anything. But that time when I lock and unlock my screen again an again then screen light work normally. For this reason I went to the Samsung authorized service center (situated in Garia, kolkata, west Bengal, India) on 11th july. They recognized the problem and update the software. But after some time I felt the same problem. For this reason 13th july again i visit the service center. But on that day they didn't hear my problem and said that your handset is fully normal, they didn't do anything. I record a video of the problem but they disagreed to see it. At the moment I thing to go to the consumer forum against Samsung. This is the last option for me.
7 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
better once wait for next security patch update.......and for now do this steps 👉 please switch on adaptive brightness option......go to app settings then search device health service app ....go inside it's storage section....clear cache....and clear all data and data for adaptive brightness also from it's storage management settings....restart your device then try
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
Adaptive brightness as no separate sensor in M30s it uses camera for that. Frankly speaking adaptive brightness in M30s is a **bleep** and never accurate. I prefer manual over adaptive. Also it consumes lot of battery..
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
that's i know..but device health service system control that bro ....if device health service system creates problem then also it can be happend
0 Likes
BiswanathSh1L
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
ok I will try this
0 Likes
Sumu1990
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
yes do the same .
0 Likes
Dineshsagar
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
same problem with my 2days old m21.
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

1. Adjust the brightness
Settings > Display > Adjust the brightness.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes