sum834
Active Level 6
Options
Tech Talk
Samsung we hope for the best.
I want to propose some features for my m11 
(1) Introduction of always on display.
(2) Introducing good lock.
(3) Bringing edge lighting and edge panel.
(4) Improvement in camera and introduction of some new features like slow mo and single take.
(5) Introducing gaming mode to boost gaming speed and maintaining a stable fps. 
(6) Introduction of a study mode with an auto timer to make us out of getting distracted.
(7) Enhancement in the dark mode and giving options for the blue light filter.
(8) Bringing feature so that for some selected apps if we close by home button it appears as a pop up if we are using it.
(9) Introduction of an enhanced face detection system. 
(10) AI improvements and bringing AI to the camera.
(11) Inbuilt screen recorder.
(12) Inbuilt Google lens support in the camera app.
In some or the other way many companies has brought these features in there budget phones and I hope that Samsung will also do so.
6 Comments
NandaGM51
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
what u suggested is not available in top high m series M51. one have to spend more to enjoy more.
0 Likes
sum834
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
That's not the case the more money more enjoyment as I stated that other companies are having these features in there low spec phones then why not it be with Samsung and I also want to many of the features have arrived in m21 with 3.0 update that means you will surely get it then why can't it be in my model.
0 Likes
NandaGM51
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
I don't have any idea about other brand mobile features. different brand, different features and DIFFERENT UPDATES POLICIES FOR THEIR USERS. for updates and display, SAMSUNG IS INCOMPARABLE.
0 Likes
sum834
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
I know about that but I am just requesting Samsung to give those updates if they can.
0 Likes
Tech Talk
Edge lighting, always on display and enhancement in dark mode and blue light filter cannot be implemented because these work only in amoled and oled displays that also of 1080p or higher resolution in Samsung devices. The processor is not powerful enough to have a gaming boost mode. Other features can be implemented, but I am skeptical about it.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
bhul jao bhai ye sab
0 Likes