Original topic:

in pandemic era of corona , Samsung service centre quote me with hefty amount

(Topic created on: 07-18-2020 09:41 PM)
sandy7145
Active Level 3
Options
Tech Talk
Hi, Samsung users , the painfull journey started on 03=07=2020. Location  Borivali mumbai maharashtra India. I possessed Samsung galaxy j7 prime pro 2. My phone problem was (temperature too low, it will charged only  when it will  resumes to normal temperature). Well the service centre advisor made me comfortable by assuring once the phone is diagnosed with our experts we will let you know. As my first priority for my phone is always authorised service centre, I was very delighted to see they are activated and would be safe to give my handset. As one more term they imposed on me saying even by your wish if you don't want to mend, you will be charged of 177 ₹ which I accepted. Next day i.e is 04=07=20, I received call  that my phone motherboard is a major problem due to that the phone charges will escalate to 6800 ₹ , which was incredible for me . I took back by paying 177 ₹ and by my pal recommendation  , I gone to a local mobile repairing shop located in (Malad West Mumbai Maharashtra India) He overall checked and said only the connector of my  phone  charging is malfunctioning. The local technician mended as promised to me and collected a amount of 1100 ₹ including his service charges. 
Only one simple question I mailed to Samsung but no reply , so it emphasize me to post this painful journey . How this kind of blunder or errors can occurred by the pioneer leading company's service centre taking their patrons for ride that too in this pandemic era of corona. My prayer is a single penny is significant for a common man , but the company seems to be heartless to understand the pain . 
The best solution was I could have gone for M 30 new samsung galaxy phone. But it failed to jibe on Samsung's products to remain in heart by my opinion. 
4 Comments
Tech Talk
it is sad to read ur experience with the Samsung, it is totally scam by the service center or lack of knowledge by the technician to understand the problem, some time when they don't understand the problem they simply just change the whole motherboard, it is really sad to see that just because of fiew irresponsible person,people doubting on Samsung, i request u to call on samsung toll free number and raise ur complaint against that service center, so more people can't face which u faced,
sandy7145
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
Yes sir, I have already mailed, let see what they say. I appreciate your time to go through my post.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
that was very bad with you. it's because it seems like the problem is only charging port ...but they want to replace whole motherboard which is so much expensive....because as per my knowledge that types of issues only possible if device charging port or charger will destroyed ...motherboard damaged can't produce this single issue, your device will also malfunction if it's like that
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to kindly raise your concern under the Ask Question section from Samsung Member Application with more details, so that we can help you out with this.
Samsung Member Application > Click on get help > Send feedback > Ask Question.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes