Original topic:

how and why soon smartphone manufacturers will kill usb port

(Topic created on: 03-21-2020 09:22 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Tech Talk

In the recent day we have shifted to wireless charging system although the present system of wireless charging is slow, we have experienced 7.5w in s8 then in s9 we got 9.0 w then s10 got 12w and note 10 and up got the 15w wireless charging system in the recent news we also saw that Xiaomi  developed the 30w wireless charging then after it got 40w wireless charging system in the lab, one plus is also going for 30w wireless charging system, we are  getting faster wireless charging system day by day it's possible that manufacturers will take the courage level onto a whole new level that is first we got headphones Jack removal in apple device then consumers got used to it  then one plus got rid of headphone Jack Samsung got rid with note 10 series and s20 series 

also, we see one plus having 30w wireless charging speed 

Soon Apple is getting ready to ditch the USB port in around this year or maybe next year but is it's TRUE that apple is going to get rid of their lightning port 

Now the question arises how  the phone will be charged we have seen that many years ago Nokia did got wireless charging system but there was a limitation to it Nokia have plastic backs which cause heat then we saw the wireless charging system in Samsung with s6 then all the other companies followed the suit of wireless charging,  then after we saw s7 with fast wireless charging till this date we see 15w of the wireless charging system in our devices obviously I am talking about note 10 and up, 

The lab test shows the ultra-fast wireless charging system has been tested and fine with the heat 

With the speed of 40w now looking into this, I think that the future of the phone is going to be port less now next big thing we are going to is the wireless future 

Now the question arises how we can transfer our data 
Well here are the ways in android

1 wifi direct 
2 link sharing 
3 nfc if the android beam is present 
4 quick share 
These above are Samsung ways 

In android particularly 
Two ways generally used 
1 wifi direct 
2 nfc coils 

iPhone we know it as airdrop 

In general, there are more ways to share and hold up the data
1 google photos unlimited storage of photos and videos 
2 YouTube private folder anther cloud for unlimited storage for videos like 4k and above 

3 google drive, one drive Samsung cloud, apple cloud, etc 

The future of the data transmission is wireless 

Sooner or later  manufacturers will get rid of the USB ports as well 

Moreover, the one plus is going to offer a 30w wireless charging system 

So say goodbye to the usb ports in flagship in future 

For me it's today I did port less challenge in devices on s9 and note 10 plus I use wireless charging and cloud-based storage on my phones 

Let me tell down on the comments about what you think 
11 Comments
COVID19
Active Level 8
Tech Talk
very interesting information 👍👍👍👍👍
immi007
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Killing usb port is not a good decision. nice info bro
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
well I think it good decision after all using cloud storage and wireless charging and wireless headphones I had enough reason to go for portless future
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
one good thing will happen is that the usb port hacking and power out rage due to usb port will not happen any more
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
wired charging causes the power outage on the phones
immi007
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
wireless charging means we can't use the phone while charging for messaging or other things. also wireless charging creates heat while charging which is bad for battery health.
lastly USB port are availabe widely and can carry them in pocket.

also can't match charging speeds.
data transfer in wired is more reliable and safe than wireless (also charges your phone little)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
sorry to say brother I domt agree with heat wireless chargers have cooling fan on it to keep device cool unlike wired
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
what I have told on the post 40w wireless charging Huawei already offers 27w wireless charging speed even on my s9 there is 15w wireless charging with decent cooling system so that phone can't get hot while charging it
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
one plus going for 30w wireless charging this year