Original topic:

how about charging habits and caring the phone

(Topic created on: 04-16-2020 03:41 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Tech Talk

we do like our devices should have unlimited power and we do wish it our  battery to be 100 percent but you know certain habits can destroy the battery of the device if don't pay attention them and well as usage pattern should be monitored carefully 

then here's my tips and tricks about those  battery care 

as we know the battery has a chemical reaction to produce electricity all the time 

now enough talk lets get started 

1 remove your phone from charging when you see overheating, normal heating is ok like the battery goes between 10 to 35 degrees  but if its crosses the limit then I would suggest remove the charger from the device and let it be cool down  for at least 10 minutes 

2 turn off every connection while you keep the phone under charging this helps to maintain the temperature while charging 

3 use the ifttt use of Bixby routine / good lock routines will also help in charging habits like set the condition called charging then turn off every connection you have enabled on your device 

4 use sleep time Bixby routines mine is when the time reaches to 10.pm every day then my phone turns on the airplane mode and dim the brightness to zero , set blue light filter and as well wind down mode this will help in reduce battery usage on whole night however you will experience 3 to 4 percent drop on the battery but that will be nominal and can easily be ignored 

5 extreme heat / cold are the enemy of the battery avoid it as possible don't try use it under direct sunlight and less than 10 degrees it will cause harm to battery 

6 use of cover and remove of cover well let me tell you is complete myth as long as you have proper ventilated cover then there is no need to worry you can also use skins as well to protect the device from shock and scratches 

don't worry it wont harm the battery or the device either 

7 use of wireless charger if device is supported i know that wireless charger are slower than the wired but in my personal experience you hardly notice the difference , here's the reason why to use it due to fan ventilation system yes wireless charger is slow but it does offers a very good ventilation system in order to maintain the battery temp while its on charging , secondly it also helps device to cool down and with proper ventilation fans inside the wireless charger also help in charging the phone properly , lastly when there is voltage out rage or device is hot then it will automatically pause the charging where as in wired do pauses but when the device is hot there is no guarantee to voltage out rage in wired , however i am not forcing you to charge with wire or wireless that depends upon your choice 

8 always use official wired / wireless charger 

9 dont follow the cycle rule at all that is 0 to 100 rule its way to dangerous as it reduces the capacity 

10 always top up your battery that is charger when ever you want 

11 avoid direct sunlight / car if car is on stationary mode / extreme cold out side 

12 dont leave the phone care lessy every where that is avoid edge of the table , and avoid too stiff corner keeping reason it will damage battery and the display and other components 

13 while walking always use hands free mode that is use of watch, buds , and other accessory which are wearables to talk / listen music etc while on walk / driving  to avoid  fall damage 

those are the tips for caring battery 

0 Comments