Original topic:

game launcher

(Topic created on: 06-15-2020 12:20 AM)
blanc
Active Level 5
Options
Tech Talk
It's been a while since I got the android 10 update on my galaxy m30s but I noticed it very recently that the functions of game launcher were not working like custom screen off time in game , manual brightness set up And all the game plugins that are available in galaxy store.. if someone is facing the same issue or has the solution to my problem please help me. Thanks in advance.
3 Comments
Emmanuel_J12
Options
Tech Talk

Hey if you're still facing the issue, then I request you turn out to the feedback section and raise an error report :)

0 Likes
blanc
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
where?? in game launcher??
and by the way are you facing the same issue?
0 Likes
Emmanuel_J12
Options
Tech Talk

I am not facing any issue. Just here to assist you with your concern.

Kindly follow the steps as below to raise an error report and someone from the Customer Service will reach out to you.

Log in Samsung Members app > Click “+ button” at the bottom right > Click “Send feedback” > Click “Error reports” > Add detail of the issue and attach the system log data (click checkbox)

*When you abstract the log file. Please check off the pop-up message: log file delivered

You can also check this link which explains in detail the entire steps to send feedback: https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Community-Guidelines/Send-Feedback-Report-a-Bug-to-Samsung/m-p/3...

0 Likes