Original topic:

eARC on Q95T QLED to Q800T Soundbar

(Topic created on: 12-07-2020 04:56 PM)
Ramsy66
Active Level 4
Options
Tech Talk
Hi everyone 

I recently spent my savings to get myself a Q95T ( 55 inch) qled along with a Q800T soundbar. Among other things I truly believed in the Q sound professed by Samsung. being a long time customer. and I was in for a rude shock. It just doesn't work. At best it works through ARC mode with eARC turned off . I do feel cheated as of now as I spent long hours understanding the differences between ARC and eARC. Should anyone have a solution other than an expected firmware update by Samsung to rectify this issue, please help.

My 2nd concern is that I am not being able to view Discovery plus channel as there is no Discovery plus app available on the Samsung list of apps . This roo needs to be fixed asap in my opinion. 

Looking for a solution 
3 Comments
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We request you, please call us on 1800 40 SAMSUNG (7267864) / 1800 5 SAMSUNG (7267864) or email us at support.india@samsung.com. So, that we can assist you accordingly.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Ramsy66
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
dear CS

I did get in touch with your service team. they were completely clueless and the technician who came to see the problem only knew how to factory reset the TV.

it worked for only 3 or 4 days after which eARC is again not working with your own Samsung Q800T Soundbar which is supposed to be one of the only compatible Soundbars available that give Dolby Atmos through eARC.

so kindly give a better solution if you have any or go back to the drawing board and fix your software to work.

else kindly have my money refunded ... I'll buy something half the price and am sure it will work
0 Likes
Ramsy66
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
Some good news

Discovery + is finally working on Q95T
0 Likes