Original topic:

camera on light sensor battery drain in m30

(Topic created on: 08-07-2020 09:02 AM)
Deep25503
Active Level 2
Options
Tech Talk
I am using m30 and since march i am attending zoom online lectures but the battery is draining fast and more than 15% is used by the camera on light sensor and it's been a issuenow, how to fix it? Please any good reputed member raise this question and please let us know a solution
0 Likes
17 Comments
rajkm008
Active Level 10
Tech Talk
all videos are not uploaded as full hd or 4k in YouTube,
0 Likes
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Tech Talk
Data saving mode can help.
0 Likes
rajkm008
Active Level 10
Tech Talk
while you're watching the videos on YouTube u can change or choose format like 240p, 360p, 480p,720p,1080 or 4k etc....
0 Likes
rajkm008
Active Level 10
Tech Talk
see the picture above. Open YouTube app and click the video and now top of the right corner u will find 3dots and click that then u will get pixels changing option
0 Likes
Deep25503
Active Level 2
Tech Talk
but why there is no option of 720p and 1080p?
0 Likes
rajkm008
Active Level 10
Tech Talk
You cant get the 720p and 1080 on all videos its will be available on only selected videos
0 Likes
gugu1akki
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
it happens with me also when i try to scan documents with flash as it consumes a lot of power that might be the reason .
you need not to worry it is a common issue.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support5
Options
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes