Original topic:

camera not working samsung galaxy m30

(Topic created on: 02-13-2021 11:20 PM)
K120198
Active Level 1
Options
Tech Talk
After recent one UI 2.0 update, my selfie cam is not opening and working properly. 
17 Comments
Record4
Active Level 10
Tech Talk
hi

clear data of the camera app. hope this will fix the issue.

from Mahammad Rafi.
K120198
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
thank you for your suggestion, but in the camera app I am unable to tap on clear cache or clear data!!

Screenshot_20210117-103905_Settings.jpg

0 Likes
Record4
Active Level 10
Tech Talk
hi
use camera in safe mode. if not worked I think that may be a bug.

from Mahammad Rafi.
K120198
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
tried in safe mode, still not working!!
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Please be assured and perform following methods to resolve the Camera issue:-

1. Please clear data or cache of Camera Application(Tap Settings > Apps > Camera > Storage > Clear Cache/data).

2. Reset the Device:- Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite
How to reset:- Settings>General Management>Reset.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Rishiz
Active Level 2
Tech Talk
Bro go to settings > apps > show system apps > search for "camera test" and force stop it . Ur camera will work.

Thank you

0 Likes
K120198
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
there's no app called "camera test"!!
0 Likes
Rishiz
Active Level 2
Tech Talk
click on show system apps
0 Likes
K120198
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
I did as u mentioned bt now whenever I open camera app...a popup opens saying that you cant open more than one applications that uses camera, however I dont have any other apps open!!
0 Likes