Original topic:

all that you want to know about samsung knox security

(Topic created on: 11-12-2020 04:53 PM)
帕里克
Expert Level 1
Options
Tech Talk
Hello guys, i do always said to my friends about knox security that its come only with A series and up. Not in M series. Its a h/w and s/f combination that complete the task. M series get only s/w part and no h/w present so we can say its a knox lite in M series and its not make any secure. Now we will know the price difference for flagship phones. Please do watch below video, which taken from YouTube. Thanks a lot to creator of that video. 
https://youtu.be/IlcXKF5HlMs

Give all credits to the creator. 
0 Likes
7 Comments
Tech Talk
Do you yourself know about Knox? Knox needs a hardware set to work, there is no "Knox lite" or "Only Knox software". Knox chip is the hardware root of trust and TIMA is a fuse which is built in the motherboard. Check the first screenshot. Now check the second screenshot. If no hardware was there, the system would not read and show the data, like the version of TIMA and Knox.

20201027_210032_2880.jpg

Screenshot_20201112-151436_Settings.jpg

0 Likes
帕里克
Expert Level 1
Tech Talk
its note about knox lite but what is given is like knox lite.. and don't write before watching video. and if u are super knowledgeable person than spread ur light else.
0 Likes
Tech Talk
How funny right? There is nothing called Knox lite. The Knox you are getting in A series, it is the same Knox which you are getting in M10s, M31s and M51. Its just the software with is a limiting agent. M10s even has Samsung Pay and Samsung Pass with full One UI support. M31s and M51 runs on One UI Core, and that is why it does not have those features. I like how innocent you are, trying to prove your point by using a video and not by your own knowledge.
0 Likes
Tech Talk
First go and learn about something before explaining it to someone.
0 Likes
帕里克
Expert Level 1
Tech Talk
first read carefully and see video than reply.
0 Likes
Tech Talk
I don't need to see a video to learn something. I know how ro read, and I have already read the documentaion(s) on samsungknox.com. Ok? I hope you got my point. Please post something whih you can explain and for which we don't have to see a video. Ok?
0 Likes
帕里克
Expert Level 1
Tech Talk
good.
0 Likes