Original topic:

a small indian useless idea on how to remove Chinese phones from market

(Topic created on: 06-30-2020 09:34 PM)
Drex
Active Level 1
Options
Tech Talk
Guys we all know this coronavirus pandemic which struck us came from China and now we are watching are precious heroes dying on border. 

As a responsible citizen we should tell that nation we are self dependent. Samsung has been around for some decade in India but we're still can't feel as our own there's something in the name.although they can't chang their name because of us.

P But they can do something.as a samsung fan I would like to advice samsung to like buy any preexisting smartphone brand or collab or something like that so we have a brand which is indian and a reliability of samsung.its just an idea of sort feel free to comment or teach me something I missed or don't know maybe.

5 Comments
Drex
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
I don't even know if samsung would comfortable with suggestion like these
0 Likes
MOHAN6642
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
At this time all the companies increased their products price. But the samsung is the only company decreasing their price . Here you clearly understand how much demand samsung is having at this time .Reason behind
this they selling their mobiles with WORST EXYNOS PROCESSORS in india. If you play big games they will hang like any thing . Their service is also WORST.

DEAR FRIENDS,

I HAVE PURCHASED SAMSUNG M30S MOBILE.

THIS MOBILE SIGNAL RECEPTION IS VERY WEEK. CONFIRMLY I WILL BET SAMSUNG TECHNICAL PEOPLE ALSO WITH 100000/_ REGARDING SIGNAL RECEPTION IS WEAKER THAN OTHER MOBILES LIKE XIAOMI, REALME LIKE CHINESE MOBILES. DONT PURCHASE THIS MOBILES . THEY ARE PROVIDING THEIR ' EXYNOS ' WORST PERFORMING PROCESSORS. THIS IS REAL WHAT I AM TELLING . BELOW I HAVE GIVEN SIMPLE EXAMPLE FOR YOU.

FOR SAMSUNG S20 MOBILE , THEY ARE PROVIDING THEIR WORST 'EXYNOS' PROCESSORS IN INDIA , FOR THE SAME MOBILE IN AMERICA THEY ARE PROVIDING BEST SNAPDRAGON 865 PROCEESOR . EVEN THEIR KOREAN PEOPLE ALSO HATED THE SAMSUNG 'EXYNOS' PROCESSOR PERFORMANCE IN ' SAMSUNG S20 ' MOBILE.

AND THEIR SERVICE ALSO VERY WORST. TODAY I VISITED THEIR SERVICE CENTRE TO RECTIFY THE CHARGING PORT PROBLEM , HE TOLD THAT IT WILL TAKE ONE WEEK TO 10 DAYS TO RECTIFY THE PROBLEM . THIS IS A SMALL PROBLEM . I TOLD HIM TAKE THE COMPLAINT , AND GIVE MY MOBILE BACK , AFTER ONE WEEK I WILL COME AND I WILL GIVE THE MOBILE AND RECTIFY THE MOBILE WITH NEW PART . HE REFUSED FOR THE SAME . REGARDING THIS ALSO I CALLED THEIR CUSTOMER CARE , THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO TELL WHERE THE PART AVAILABLE TO THE NEAREST SERVICE CENTRE IN GUNTUR DISTRICT.

OTHER COMPANIES ARE DOING SMALL PROBLEMS WITH IN ONE DAY. BUT SAMSUNG IS TAKING 10 DAYS . THIS MUCH OF WORST THEY ARE DOING SERVICE.

THEY ARE RELEASING NUMBER OF MODELS WITH SAME PROCESSOR 'EXYNOS 9611' BUT NOT MAINTAINING PROPER SPARE PARTS AT THEIR SERVICE CENTERS . THEIR SERVICE CENTER PEOPLE ARE BEHAVING LIKE GAZITTED OFFICERS. FIRST OF ALL THIS IS THE MAIN PROBLEM WITH SAMSUNG. their mobiles are also manufacturing in china ,, this is Korean company . they also support china only not indians
Drex
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
ok thanks but you wrote this in a sam
0 Likes
Drex
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
and for exynos I know about this problem it is not up to the mark
0 Likes
Drex
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
but i am writing in a mediatek processor from sam so I quite don't know how it feels
0 Likes