Original topic:

Wireless Dex For Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite

(Topic created on: 11-04-2020 12:37 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Tech Talk
As Samsung seems to be taking Suggestions from Fans I would like to Suggest Only One thing. I Love the whole Samsung Eco System Soo much that I Can live with a bad low light performance Camera and a Bad Front Camera and a Bad Fingerprint Sensor all i ask for is Wireless Dex Support for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite. Hope you would Consider.
4 Comments
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We have noted down the feedback regarding this and providing a continues great experience to our customer is our first priority. We would take this feedback for further improvements in our upcoming software launches.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

Tan0509
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk

So where is DeX now? The One UI 3 still doesn't bring DeX to Galaxy S10 Lite and Note 10 Lite. S20 FE haa DeX but why these 2 phones doesn't? Disappointed 

0 Likes
Members_OHRRfqT
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung, please bring DeX support to Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite.... Everybody wants their Samsung phones to be capable of DeX and it doesn't require any extra hardware.... As already mentioned, Note 10 lite is missing many features compared to flagship notes..... So at this premium price point, we all need that DeX support to be there atleast to make our money worth.... please consider my request to add DeX and wireless DeX to Note 10 Lite phones.... Please consider this request as high priority..... Thank you!

Dracer35
Beginner Level 5
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung, I was a long time Samsung Note user up until they took away the headphone jack and micro sd card slot so I switched to LG. Those two items are imperative to my daily use and workflow without exception. If Samsung makes a future Note device with a headphone jack, Micro SD card reader, and Dex support. I will become a Samsung customer again. Otherwise I will continue to spend my money elsewhere. Thank you. 

0 Likes