Original topic:

Which samsung smartphones, under 650 usd, clicks raw image?

(Topic created on: 07-07-2021 10:55 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Tech Talk
Hello, I wanted to buy a Samsung smartphone which can click and save raw image. I know that every premium range Samsung mobiles can do that, but my budget isn't that high, the max I can invest in a mobile is 650 usd. If there are any under this price segment, please help me know. Thanx.
11 Comments
Tech Talk
Raw image support is not available in that price range.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
Oh, I'm sad to hear that, then can u suggest me some mobile that supports raw, well other brands will do, but I give samsung first priority coz of Knox.
0 Likes
Tech Talk
Where are you from ? If US as you're asking in USD , so better to go with Pixel 5..
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
Naah mate, I'm based in India, I wrote USD coz it is much easier for others to get a estimate to their country currency. I know Pixels take raw but I don't really prefer stock, I know it is bloat free, simple and all but I have been using samsung for like half a decade now so I grew into liking the sophisticated UI (using One UI rn not the earlier ones).
0 Likes
Tech Talk
Then use Gcam mod.
Chaman17
Active Level 8
Tech Talk
Raw image support isn't present in the native camera app in Samsung midrangers.
But there's a workaround, you would have to download the appropriate google camera port for the device. Gcam will enable raw image support.
As for the smartphones that you can buy, snapdragon-powered devices generally have much better gcam support. So, you can go for A52.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
Thanx mate.
RishabhJangir
Active Level 8
Tech Talk
Go for galaxy s20 fe 5G
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
Hmm, that's a good one, but does it take raw images or gcam mod is the way we go?
0 Likes