Aditya127s
Active Level 8
Tech Talk
ipad
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
You can go with either. Simply put, iPads are overpriced for what they do. You can do a lot more with Android, especially with Samsung DeX. Rest is upto you.
Tech Talk
Will I be missing anything if I go for Android based tab.
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Not really, thu only thing you will be missing is optimization, which imo is pretty useless, atleast in a tab.
0 Likes
ActiveBoss
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
Ipad
Tech Talk
In my opinion better go for windows 2 in one laptop. You can also opt for light weight laptops.

iPads and Tabs cannot beat it in terms of apps and multitasking. Both iPads and Tabs lack apps which can utilise big screen properly.
Solution
Eklavyaaa
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
iPad for sure you will get 5-6 years of updates and in Samsung you'll only get 2 major updates and in ipad you will get a way more better optimisation. Also do not forget prices are almost the same i purchased tab S6 Lite last year but i will still recommend you to get iPad instead if you are planning to use it for longer period of time. Its not about Samsung i am talking about every single android tabs out there, android tabs are just android phones with larger display they lack optimization.
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Tech Talk
Samsung gives 3 major updates to their latest tabs. And Samsung tabs have great optimization (definitely not to the level of Apple, but they are not just Android phones with bigger screen).
0 Likes