Original topic:

Whatsapp content cannot move to sd card

(Topic created on: 07-13-2021 10:06 PM)
moosapg
Active Level 5
Options
Tech Talk
Storage booster was helping to move whatsapp media files to sd card for saving phone storage (move social network content to sd card).
Now it dosesnt working on whatsapp.
Media of whatsapp now getting saved to phone storage (android folder).
In device care storage booster shows that it will move social network content to sd card and I activated this feature for whatsapp but it doesnt works
Also whatsapp media not showing in my gallery because media getting saved on android folder
If some body know the solution help me out
5 Comments
Tech Talk
Even though it saves now within Android folder, still the pictures are visible in gallery. No problem. You might need to reinstall whatsapp. Before that do a backup.
0 Likes
moosapg
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
No it doesnt showing in my gallery
There is an option in whatsapp settings show media in gallert I activated it but nothing changed.
Media doesnt showing in gallery.
0 Likes
moosapg
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
The files were getting moved to sd card automatically by storage booster in device care app this feature also gone
0 Likes
Chaman17
Active Level 8
Tech Talk
Yeah due to recent policy changes, you can't move whatsapp content to sd card.
As for media not showing in gallery, Open MyFiles-> Internal storage - > Android - >media-> com.whatsapp-> WhatsApp - > Media-> WhatsApp images.
There, you will find a .nomedia file. Delete it.
Delete all these .nomedia files from every folder.
Then, close all apps, and open gallery.
Tech Talk

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes