Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

[Innovation Lab #3] - Share your ideas with us in #InnovationLab!

(Topic created on: 08-29-2020 03:16 PM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Tech Talk

Hello Members!

Our community is a great place to discover new and innovative ideas for our devices and services. 

Innovation lab is a simple way for you to share your ideas directly with our teams.

In week 3 of #Innovationlab, we are requesting you to share your ideas for the following three themes:

1. Note 20: Pre/Post Launch feedback

2. Watch 3: Pre/Post Launch feedback

3. Buds Live: Pre/Post Launch feedback

As a Galaxy user, feel free to suggest any improvement, new feature or make a request which you feel will help us improve the above mentioned devices.

All you need to do is :

• Create a post detailing your idea/suggestion
  • Include illustrations/diagrams/images or any detail you feel will help us understand it better
  • Include #InnovationLab in your post title/subject

We will go through all your suggestions to bring significant improvements. Week 3 topics will be open till 2nd September. Week 4 topics will be announced later.

You can see Week 2 topics here

Looking forward to amazing suggestions from you all! 

Cheers

Samsung Members team

360 Comments
Sousam20
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
I have bought samsung M31. Now it uses pwm controlled brightness/display - that is very much stressful to eye and brain , even can create neck spondylitis type syndrome, eye pain , fatigue because of low pwm frequency 240.
1) If samsung can incorporate both IPS and Amoled display in same mobile by giving a choice to select the one user is comfortable with ,then this problem can be solved.
2) Otherwise samsung can also give option of DC Dimmering like MI Zand One plus giving in their amoled displays by sacrificing some unnoticeable colour. We can sacrifice colour but not eye and brain. Also amoled display with frequency around 200-240 is very much dangerous for Childre. Please protect Children's eye. Who knows one of the 20% children who suffers from this may oneday become great scientist/dictor/engineer.
3) Low amoled frequency like 100 is also harmful to eyes.
0 Likes
BNprasad
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
e voucher still not showing
0 Likes
Mukeshchowdary
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
.z,a,
,.b,, b4,
0 Likes
Tech Talk

Samsung should improve on battery life ,its problems with overheating on prolonged usage and also many times the screen hangs .Also sometimes voice Assistant becomes active inadvertently. 

Further innovation like dual screen as with Microsoft new launch can propel it to next level

0 Likes
akshayvarun
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
please give pie update plz sir samsung c9 pro
0 Likes
Gauravgrj
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
Samsung should bring cheapest 5G phones to India like OnePlus Nord
0 Likes
Gauravgrj
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
Idea for Samsung Pay==>
I have been a regular user of samsung pay. In india  i wanted to share few areas that can be looked at improving 

1.bill payments .. currently if u make any bill payments , it will remember the same thing in next bill cycle and get the bill enabling u to just make the payment . One constraint i noticed is that billowy is possible only from ur upi id configured and not from credit cards .. if this can be supported we can overcome some of the limitations thru you(10000 limit  doesn't allow me to make the electricity payment when the bill comes for 11000)

2) many online payment gateway started accepting payzapp based card payment .. why is samsung pay not listed there . It would be a gr8 thing If I can make my utility payments to amazon /flip cart /big basket to traffic. Fine from the same phone ..

3) passbook feature .. heard it is available in some countries .. if this is enabled in india i can store all my online /airline membership cards / lounge memberships  which will make my travel more easy..

4.if passbook can store all my travel related documents like flight tickets , boarding passes , hotel reservations , train reservations in secured way and help me to transact thru travel it will be s great help

5. Ability to store id documents like passport /aadhar card /.. car title, insurance papers , medical id card and reports ..

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
galaxy ME always hang. and shutdown .please solve the problem lem
0 Likes
yahiyasalman
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
hello
0 Likes
vinayakrohith
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
I can't pubg in my a20 so much lag very disappointing to me plz give a solution to me
0 Likes