Original topic:

[Innovation Lab #2] - Share your ideas with us in #InnovationLab!

(Topic created on: 08-07-2020 07:12 PM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Tech Talk

Hello Members!

Our community is a great place to discover new and innovative ideas for our devices and services. 

Last week, we started #InnovationLab, and the response was amazing!

Innovation lab is a simple way for you to share your ideas directly with our teams.

In week 2 of #Innovationlab, we are requesting you to share your ideas for the following four themes:

1. A21s : Competitive comparisons, proposals and general feedback
  2. WiFi
  3. NFC
  4. GPS

As a Galaxy user, feel free to suggest any improvement, new feature or make a request which you feel will help us improve the above mentioned apps/features.

All you need to do is :

• Create a post detailing your idea / suggestion
  • include illustrations/diagrams/images or any detail you feel will help us understand it better
  • Include #InnovationLab in your post title

We will go through all your suggestions to bring significant improvements. Week 2 topics will be open till 16th August. Week 3 topics will be announced later.

You can see Week 1 topics here

Looking forward to amazing suggestions from you all! 

Cheers

Samsung Members team

235 Comments
shubh91
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
thanks
0 Likes
singhsinghsingh
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
give up use of exynos processors. they become slow within one year
Tech Talk
I am a smartphone photography centric person, hence improvement camera features in M series and A series, especially in M series, as it is a mid-range centric smartphones. In my opinion, the macro lens, macro mode should be provided in the software, which will be much better. With the primary camera, optical zoom and OIS should be integrated, budget mobiles are starting to give OIS, as you can survey. Telephoto lens (3x) (13MP) instead of macro lens. Ultrawide should be of :- 20MP, 125⁰ angle, f/2.4. Depth Sensor should be of:- 10MP, f/2.4. Good processor should be given. Crisp astro-photography, single take feature both in rear and front cameras, crisp night photography, all should be given. I have told about the camera technology of the Samsung budget phone, Company can give a thought about it.
0 Likes
RCPS
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
I think it is right plateform to give feed back to Samsaung Management team about their mobile phone. No doubt Samsung Mobile phones are one of the best brand. But here I would like to give suggestions/feedback about the Pre loaded Apps. Company is unnecessary loaded certain apps which customer do not like to operate. For example Samsung Pay/ Samsung Pay Mini, Brifing, Skype like app. Most of the customer like me does not like to use these apps at all. The problem is that you can not uninstall also. It may be noted that internal storage space is greatest problem in J7 prime type of mobile and the company has forced the customer to retain these un nessary apps. I do not know why samsung is intentionally and forcefully try to make the custmers to use their own payment app and un nessary third party apps. The company should keep such apps un-unintallable which are very much required to run the phone. Other apps, if installed by them should be uninstallable so that customer can retain them as per their requirement.
This is the serious drawback and company may think it again.
0 Likes
Tech Talk
My mid-range Samsung J7 Nxt has secure folder powered by KNOX security, and the famous M series doesn't seem to have it! Why though? Atleast @SamsungIndia should provide a secure folder with knox security, if you are determined to keep M series in the mid-range segment!
0 Likes
kalyai
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Arun mahato
0 Likes
kalyai
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
prabhy mahato
0 Likes
šarang
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
when Samsung a50s will receive update of one ui 2.1
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
not confirmed... you will get Android 11 may be but 2.1 not confirmed its Samsung own ui interface not os from Google..Samsung gave this according to device compatibility only
0 Likes
jkshah
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
I had been using note8 and recently bought s20. I miss folling apps
1. snapbiz card app
2. samsung health missing features like measure pressure, stress etc
0 Likes