Original topic:

[Innovation Lab #2] - Share your ideas with us in #InnovationLab!

(Topic created on: 08-21-2020 10:41 PM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Tech Talk

Hello Members!

Our community is a great place to discover new and innovative ideas for our devices and services. 

Last week, we started #InnovationLab, and the response was amazing!

Innovation lab is a simple way for you to share your ideas directly with our teams.

In week 2 of #Innovationlab, we are requesting you to share your ideas for the following four themes:

1. A21s : Competitive comparisons, proposals and general feedback
  2. WiFi
  3. NFC
  4. GPS

As a Galaxy user, feel free to suggest any improvement, new feature or make a request which you feel will help us improve the above mentioned apps/features.

All you need to do is :

• Create a post detailing your idea / suggestion
  • include illustrations/diagrams/images or any detail you feel will help us understand it better
  • Include #InnovationLab in your post title

We will go through all your suggestions to bring significant improvements. Week 2 topics will be open till 16th August. Week 3 topics will be announced later.

You can see Week 1 topics here

Looking forward to amazing suggestions from you all! 

Cheers

Samsung Members team

235 Comments
bhasiba
Active Level 9
Tech Talk
There is no NFC in Indian M31.
0 Likes
Ghostsarereal
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
You can implement a media control from Always on Display by swiping to increase and decrease volume and to go forward and backward. The current media controls from the Always on Display are too cumbersome.
0 Likes
SudhirJoil
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Ideas I want to share are not innovative but I think it is important for me. I was using xiome MI mobile for last 5 years and now using samsung m31, I found that in old mobile There were some features that only i am sharing as innovative ideas
1) When you see date and tap on it so that you can access all clock functions like, set alarm, stop watch, timer, global time etc.
0 Likes
SudhirJoil
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
2) if torch is on power button pressing twice will turn tourch off.
0 Likes
SudhirJoil
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
3) if date is tapped then it should open calender pfa image for reference
0 Likes
VNCH
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
how to enable auto rotate in Samsung a 21s
0 Likes
Sawpan10
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
By Samsung, I can't send SMS 200 peoples to my phone contact at a time; I can send only 20 peoples. Even in one contant if I have 2/3 phone number, I have to select 2/3 times to send the same SMS. I use Samsung from very long time. But in Oppo phone have these facilities. If you upgrade this issue, definitely I use Samsung all time.
0 Likes
Sawpan10
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
By Samsung, I can't send SMS 200 peoples to my phone contact at a time; I can send only 20 peoples. Even in one contant if I have 2/3 phone number, I have to select 2/3 times to send the same SMS. I use Samsung from very long time. But in Oppo phone have these facilities. If you upgrade this issue, definitely I use Samsung all time.
0 Likes
Dasd
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
HI ADMIN
APPLICATION LOCKER IS NOT FOUND FROM THIS DEVICE
0 Likes
sunshineẞπ
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
In my opinion, in order to maintain the reliability of your service and trust, Samsung Knox service should not be limited to a secure folder but should be considered for the entire device. This means that the Samsung Knox service should secure all the applications, files, data and everything else in the device.