Active Level 1
Samsung should give best prices for exchage of premium series like note to note exchage if they will do it the sale also get increases otherwise old customers will not continue with samsung
yes i have s8 plus.. and i won't continue with Samsung.....
Beginner Level 2
Hi,
i am using Samsung Galaxy A50.
i wanted to know, that will we get feature updates like single take and AltZlife for A50.
Active Level 3
#InnovationLab Energy conservation is important. Should enable auto shutdown and restart feature in all models. Facility to run on deep power saving mode at scheduled intervals.
Active Level 3
#InnovationLab Should have feature to notify user with sound when battery is fully charged. Notification should be loud enough for user to hear in case the device is in another room . Is anyone reading these posts. I dont see any acknowledgment from Admin..
Active Level 2
I am planning to buy the new Samsung watch 3 but I am skeptical due to lack of 3rd party apps allowed on the device, specially music streaming apps. It's a humble to request to add more 3rd party apps. There is a personal recommendation to add youtube and youtube music since its very convenient and needed. It's a request made made by many users across several forums. It would be highly appreciated if you take notice of the request. Looking forward to have better services and many more new devices from Samsung
Beginner Level 2
why notification light on amoled acreen while always on display is missing?? aodnotify app is providing the featyres . i think samsung shuld include this in ine ui also double tap to lock screen as always pressing the power button on touch sensor may damage the sensor in rough use. please add yhese two features in ine ui. All others things are good
Active Level 1
hi
Active Level 1
hello
Active Level 1
I am not able to connect to bluetooth pairing