Beginner Level 2
my samsung A50S is just 7-8 months old. suddenly its Mic not working properly. Even when I insert earphone inside the port, the voice or recording turns out to be so suppressed as if I am talking after so many layers of towel..
plz help resolving it
Active Level 10
Please Add internet Speed Meter In Pie Or Above Devices...
Beginner Level 2
Auto Game recorder with time setting like past 5 mins in game launcher, not the gif maker(does not work, choppy and frames are bad)
And an android only gaming community social media platform
Beginner Level 2
GPS : Track Family Location
Beginner Level 4
Hello sir I bought Samsung Galaxy A50 one year ago but I am facing too much problems.The battery backup performance is just like 2000 mah battery gives.You were told that it was a 25 mp camera but it was worst than 12 mp camera especially in indoor conditions too much bad quality photo it gives.And you gave exynos 9610 processor for paying 20000 Rs.For 10000 Rs other brand companies giving better chipset than this.And one more that Samsung does not give inbuilt network speed indicator and data used indicator in their smartphones.For that we have to go for third party application.But all other smartphone companies are giving this feature to their all smartphones.This was very disappointing.
see my post about a50 battery draining issue... i posted the same
Beginner Level 2
m
Active Level 5
kuch kam ka bhi kam karo admin ...har cheez one plus se copy karoge Jindagi me ...I need to add alternative look with mask ...development team ko time ke sath innovate hone bolo...aur ludo khel na band karu ...gobar phone launch kar kar ke paise barbad kar dive mere
Beginner Level 2
can you tell me tha...when I received pie 9.0 update
Beginner Level 2
my wifi calling not supported please help