Original topic:

[Innovation Lab #2] - Share your ideas with us in #InnovationLab!

(Topic created on: 08-12-2020 09:23 AM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Tech Talk

Hello Members!

Our community is a great place to discover new and innovative ideas for our devices and services. 

Last week, we started #InnovationLab, and the response was amazing!

Innovation lab is a simple way for you to share your ideas directly with our teams.

In week 2 of #Innovationlab, we are requesting you to share your ideas for the following four themes:

1. A21s : Competitive comparisons, proposals and general feedback
  2. WiFi
  3. NFC
  4. GPS

As a Galaxy user, feel free to suggest any improvement, new feature or make a request which you feel will help us improve the above mentioned apps/features.

All you need to do is :

• Create a post detailing your idea / suggestion
  • include illustrations/diagrams/images or any detail you feel will help us understand it better
  • Include #InnovationLab in your post title

We will go through all your suggestions to bring significant improvements. Week 2 topics will be open till 16th August. Week 3 topics will be announced later.

You can see Week 1 topics here

Looking forward to amazing suggestions from you all! 

Cheers

Samsung Members team

235 Comments
Shahbaz993
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
yes i have s8 plus.. and i won't continue with Samsung.....
0 Likes
Aumsai
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Hi,
i am using Samsung Galaxy A50.
i wanted to know, that will we get feature updates like single take and AltZlife for A50.
0 Likes
Tech Talk
#InnovationLab Energy conservation is important. Should enable auto shutdown and restart feature in all models. Facility to run on deep power saving mode at scheduled intervals.
Tech Talk
#InnovationLab Should have feature to notify user with sound when battery is fully charged. Notification should be loud enough for user to hear in case the device is in another room . Is anyone reading these posts. I dont see any acknowledgment from Admin..
0 Likes
Abby143
Active Level 2
Tech Talk
I am planning to buy the new Samsung watch 3 but I am skeptical due to lack of 3rd party apps allowed on the device, specially music streaming apps. It's a humble to request to add more 3rd party apps. There is a personal recommendation to add youtube and youtube music since its very convenient and needed. It's a request made made by many users across several forums. It would be highly appreciated if you take notice of the request. Looking forward to have better services and many more new devices from Samsung
0 Likes
rohit1131
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
why notification light on amoled acreen while always on display is missing?? aodnotify app is providing the featyres . i think samsung shuld include this in ine ui also double tap to lock screen as always pressing the power button on touch sensor may damage the sensor in rough use. please add yhese two features in ine ui. All others things are good
0 Likes
Tech Talk
hi
0 Likes
Naman8522
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
hello
0 Likes
Naman8522
Active Level 1
Tech Talk