Original topic:

[Innovation Lab #2] - Share your ideas with us in #InnovationLab!

(Topic created on: 08-08-2020 01:01 AM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Tech Talk

Hello Members!

Our community is a great place to discover new and innovative ideas for our devices and services. 

Last week, we started #InnovationLab, and the response was amazing!

Innovation lab is a simple way for you to share your ideas directly with our teams.

In week 2 of #Innovationlab, we are requesting you to share your ideas for the following four themes:

1. A21s : Competitive comparisons, proposals and general feedback
  2. WiFi
  3. NFC
  4. GPS

As a Galaxy user, feel free to suggest any improvement, new feature or make a request which you feel will help us improve the above mentioned apps/features.

All you need to do is :

• Create a post detailing your idea / suggestion
  • include illustrations/diagrams/images or any detail you feel will help us understand it better
  • Include #InnovationLab in your post title

We will go through all your suggestions to bring significant improvements. Week 2 topics will be open till 16th August. Week 3 topics will be announced later.

You can see Week 1 topics here

Looking forward to amazing suggestions from you all! 

Cheers

Samsung Members team

235 Comments
Tech Talk
most plants have been removed from Samsung Galaxy 😅🤭
0 Likes
romitarana
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
should fix the bug firstly,fix freeze and auto restart problem of A50.provide august security update as soon as possible.
0 Likes
MeShahid
Beginner Level 4
Tech Talk
hi, I'm new here and desperately looking for A50 "adaptive brightness issue" solution. do your A50 adaptive brightness works?
0 Likes
romitarana
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
yes it absolutely works
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
why my samsung a20s has not good camera
0 Likes
Samsung_s9VgwON
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk

I am Karan Sharma. Samsung is one of the most trustworthy brand in the world and that is the only reason many people  from all over the world rely on Samsung for its services. I am also one of the people who totally depend on Samsung and i am using Samsung phone for around 10 years.
       Recently I bought one of the latest model of Samsung phone which is Samsung A31 (SM-A315F/ds 6GB /128GB)(SRno. RF8N62B9A3Y)on 18th of july, but since that day I have been facing problems with its display. The display was either too bright to pinch my eyes or too fade and dull to strain them. I also started experiencing horizontal lines over the screen disturbing the view. For checking out the problem  I had to call the nearest service center(Samsung Authorized Service Center - B2X Preet Vihar,1st Floor, Plot No 1, New Rajdhani Enclave Near Metro Station, Gate Number 1 Road, Preet Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110092) were neither reachable nor switched on. During these difficult situation of pandemic I had to travel 4-5 to the service center so that the problem could be solved but i never received a positive response, I faced a little misbehavior from the employs as they were not ready to listen about the problem and solve it.
    sir, I kindly request you to look into this matter as there is an urgent need of a phone for me as  I am an Artist and the phone's default have affected my work immensely.
i am attaching some pictures.
 sir i am looking foreword to your response as soon as possible .
thanking you yours sincerely   karan Sharma  

Vinay415
Active Level 4
Tech Talk
plz use high end exynos chips in mid range and so lagging in my note 10 plus . plz look exynos performance in India. serious concern plz release snapdragon chips in high end phones...
Manu79
Active Level 2
Tech Talk
Note 9 discoloration issue because of software updates. Samsung is not willing to resolve. Demanding LCD replacement charges. Not fair
peeeets
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Dear tech team can you pls help to fix discoloration issue which came after software upgrade???
0 Likes
Karan61999
Beginner Level 3
Tech Talk
I am Karan Sharma. Samsung is one of the most trustworthy brand in the world and that is the only reason many people  from all over the world rely on Samsung for its services. I am also one of the people who totally depend on Samsung and i am using Samsung phone for around 10 years.
       Recently I bought one of the latest model of Samsung phone which is Samsung A31 (SM-A315F/ds 6GB /128GB)(SRno. RF8N62B9A3Y)on 18th of july, but since that day I have been facing problems with its display. The display was either too bright to pinch my eyes or too fade and dull to strain them. I also started experiencing horizontal lines over the screen disturbing the view. For checking out the problem  I had to call the nearest service center(Samsung Authorized Service Center - B2X Preet Vihar,1st Floor, Plot No 1, New Rajdhani Enclave Near Metro Station, Gate Number 1 Road, Preet Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110092) were neither reachable nor switched on. During these difficult situation of pandemic I had to travel 4-5 to the service center so that the problem could be solved but i never received a positive response, I faced a little misbehavior from the employs as they were not ready to listen about the problem and solve it.
    sir, I kindly request you to look into this matter as there is an urgent need of a phone for me as  I am an Artist and the phone's default have affected my work immensely.
i am attaching some pictures.
 sir i am looking foreword to your response as soon as possible .
thanking you yours sincerely   karan Sharma