Original topic:

[Innovation Lab #1] - Share your ideas with us in #InnovationLab!

(Topic created on: 08-31-2020 05:23 PM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Tech Talk

Hello Members!

Our community is a great place to discover new and innovative ideas for our devices and services. 

This week, we are starting #InnovationLab, a simple way for you to share your ideas directly with our teams!

In week 1 of #Innovationlab, we are requesting you to share your ideas for the following three themes:

1. Galaxy Store
  2. Bluetooth
  3. Samsung Pay

As a Galaxy user, feel free to suggest any improvement, new feature or make a request which you feel will help us improve the above mentioned apps/features.

All you need to do is :

• Create a post detailing your idea / suggestion
  • include illustrations/diagrams/images or any detail you feel will help us understand it better
  • Include #InnovationLab in your post title

We will go through all your suggestions to bring significant improvements. Week 1 topics will be open till 2nd August. Week 2 topics will be announced later.

Looking forward to amazing suggestions from you all! 

Cheers

Samsung Members team

217 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
then how it's happening? because none of the samsung device galaxy store have dark mode option..without clicking force dark mode in developer mode ..or your device running on old Android version
0 Likes
TaskMaster
Beginner Level 2
Tech Talk
Add game booster features & game tools in game launcher
HsHasibAl
Beginner Level 3
Tech Talk
yes
0 Likes
mominj
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
hi
0 Likes
immi1
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
I just need that full screen caller I'd so we can set a picture of our love one's
ashishraut
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
open Tips app.. in that there's option of how to be more productive.. wherein you will find that option to change. I am unable to find it directly in settings app but it's there via Tips app
0 Likes
dk811
Beginner Level 3
Tech Talk
yes , missing it badly
0 Likes
anifighter
Active Level 2
Tech Talk
0 Likes
teslAyt
Beginner Level 2