Original topic:

Wanted Always On Display in Samsung Galaxy A20

(Topic created on: 11-25-2020 07:50 PM)
ĞÂŁÄXÝÅ20
Active Level 4
Options
Tech Talk
Dear Samsung, 
I hope you read this and take a quick response in my suggestion. Please provide Always on Display in Samsung Galaxy A20 users also. And also improve the speed and performance of the phone.

Kindly read my suggestion and give a quick response in it. I hope you will provide these things very soon. 

Thankyou 
31 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
A0D needs minimum 1080p display
0 Likes
Tech Talk
yes i know that's why I requested to Samsung that it will do something for this
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
requested for which basis 🤔 display resolution is not software it's hardware things
0 Likes
Tech Talk
always on display ka minimum resolution hi kam kar k provide kar de
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
ha uo sayed ho sakta hain ... but bro resolution isliye matter karte hain keyun ki battery drain fast hota hain
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
The Always On Display feature does consume energy, although the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge,s9,s8 ,s10,note 8,note 9,note 10 phones, and later phones that made the feature popular again are built with AMOLED screens that turn off black pixels. On today's AMOLED phone displays, it is true that only a few pixels may need to be turned on but they do need to be moved to prevent pixel burn in. Colors, sensors and processors all consume energy while AOD is in use, which leads to an extra consumption of roughly 3% battery....super amoled or oled consume less battery than other types of Display..     ....isliye hi uo high resolution preffer karta hain ....
SwadeshJ
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
0 Likes
Tech Talk
thanks bro
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tech Talk
😰
0 Likes