Original topic:

Want to know wifi password of connected samsung mobiles?

(Topic created on: 12-07-2019 09:06 AM)
Bivor1
Active Level 1
Options
Tech Talk
1)Download  smart switch app from galaxy store on two samsung mobiles(one whose wifi is connected and one whose wifi is not connected).
2)open it on both the mobiles and connect it to each mobiles either wireless or using cable.
3)After that ,it will ask you to choose the things you want to share.There share settings.
4)Install settings on the phone you want the wifi to be connected.
5)Go to seetings and click on connections.
6)Click on wifi and click on your connected wifi.
7)Scan the qr code.
8 Comments
RAVI1000
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
I should be go in hotspot settings to know the password
0 Likes
Bivor1
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
just install the settings app of your target mobile
0 Likes
Tech Talk
Why you need to do all these steps?
Just scan the QR code of connected Wifi network with a QR code reader. It will connect to the WiFi network.
You will get connected to that network. But you can't see the password of that WiFi. To view password of a WiFi network your phone must be rooted and and app called Wifi Password Viewer must be installed.
Bivor1
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
MittuVichu i tried to connect through qr code reader but there is no qr code for wifi passwords in all samsung mobiles.I tried to know password form Samsung j7 to samsung a10s.Qr code feature is not available in samsung j7.So you need to install smart switch!!!
0 Likes
Tech Talk
If you login to the new device with the same Google account, WiFi passwords will get sync automatically.
0 Likes
LEĞEŃĐ
Active Level 6
Tech Talk
0 Likes
Tech Talk
It's available on devices running on pie and above. Tap on the currently connected network name and it will show the QR code for that network.
0 Likes
Bivor1
Active Level 1
Tech Talk
yeah thats another way and this is different