Original topic:

WHAT IS GOOD LOCK?

(Topic created on: 05-09-2020 09:18 AM)
samwithgalaxy
Active Level 5
Options
Tech Talk
What is “Good Lock”? Many of you may have that question. It is one of the underrated features in One Ui. It was first available only for flagship devices. But then it came to the midrange devices too (only A series devices). For downloading it you have to go to Galaxy Store as this app is not available for Play Store. After installing it you have to open the app. There you will see many options such as nav bar, task manager, navigation button customization etc. Clicking on one of it will again take you to the Galaxy Store. It will again ask you download the required app for that customization. After downloading that you have to open the app again. Clicking on the desired will open the customization window. And then you have to customize it in your own way. Despite being underrated it has many customizations that you will love. After using it for a longer time, my thoughts on this app are that Samsung should bring more features and should advertise it as it is a very useful app for those who love customizing their phones. It has dynamic lock screen feature too. One more feature that I will request Samsung to bring with Good Lock is the Edge Lighting feature. It first came with Note 10 but then A50s, A51 also got it. But still A50 is lacking it. So this feature should come with Good Lock. 

SCREENSHOTS:

5 Comments
surajsmr
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
I can not find good lock in galaxy store. pls help me out.
0 Likes
samwithgalaxy
Active Level 5
Tech Talk
which phone do u have
0 Likes
surajsmr
Active Level 3
Tech Talk
note 10 plus
0 Likes
Fayazalica
Active Level 7
Tech Talk
why it's available only for A series, is Samsung giving M series for free of cost?
0 Likes